שלבים בהתקנת קליינט סנטינל וואן - Installing SentinelOne Agents
SentinelOne updates your Management Console with the latest Agent packages. Download the packages for the operating systems in your environment. You can use third-party tools to deploy the package to all of your endpoints by platform. Or you can install Agents individually.
חשוב לפני התקנת סנטינל וואן SentinelOne
- Make sure the endpoint meets the System Requirements, including dependencies, patches, and configuration changes for specific operating systems. If the system requirements are not met, the installation will not complete.
- Best Practice: Uninstall third-party anti-virus software before you install SentinelOne. Other security software often prevents Agent installation or affects its performance. Install the Agent as quickly as possible after you uninstall the other security.
To run SentinelOne with third-party anti-virus software, contact SentinelOne Support to create the exclusions necessary for interoperability or see SentinelOne Interoperability.
- During installation of new Agents, you must assign Agents to a Site using the Site Token. Get the Site Token from one Site, Site Info.
You can use a Group Token during installation, instead of a Site Token, to add Agents directly to a static Group in a Site. Get the Group Token from one Site > one Group > Sentinels > Group Info.
If you have On-Prem Management
- Contact your partner or vendor for the Agent packages that you need.
- Install the Management before you install the Agents.
- After Agent installation, you must apply the SSL certificate from the Management to the endpoints.
כל הקליינטים של SentinelOne
- If Scan new Agents is enabled in the policy of the Agent, Full Disk Scan starts when installation is complete. This applies to Windows Agent version 2.1 and later, macOS Agent version 2.5 and later, and Linux Agent version 2.6.3 and later.
- Important for all endpoints: We recommend that you enhance endpoint security with protection against physical theft and hacking (such as unauthorized disk mount modification). Enable full-disk encryption, apply OS patches, and maintain measures according to your vendor recommendations and corporate policies.
הערות להתקנת SentinelOne על מערכת הפעלה חלונות
- The Windows Agent installer works on supported Windows endpoints with default settings. If your environment is hardened with specific changes, make sure the endpoints have the required Windows Administrator permissions.
- Windows Agent installation does NOT require an immediate restart. Some of the SentinelOne engines work immediately after installation, and others work after the endpoint restarts.
- The On Write mode, with Static AI and Reputation, is active immediately.
- The Dynamic Engines (Behavioral AI) mode becomes active after you or the end user restarts the endpoint. In the Management Console, the endpoint status is Pending Reboot until it restarts.
- To troubleshoot installation, see the installation logs.
הערות להתקנת SentinelOne על מערכת הפעלה מק OS
- On 10.13 High Sierra -10.15 Catalina, users must approve the kernel extension on their local computers.
- On 10.15 Catalina - 11.0 Big Sur and later, users must approve Full Disk Access permissions on their local computers.
הערות Notes for Legacy Windows
- You can install with the /SILENT switch (case-sensitive).
בעיות לאחר התקנה של SentinelOne
- If Agents do not communicate with the Management Console after installation, make sure the firewall is correctly configured to allow SentinelOne services. If there is a proxy between Agents and the Management, configure the proxy.